This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

ballcoach15 wrote:There's a building on East Campus near tunnel entrance named David's Place. Not sure if it's utilized same as old David's Place at baseball stadium.
The Music and Worship programs both utilize the new School of Music.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Rode across the new bridge yesterday with TF.
Was TF driving?

We should have gone over to BWW to watch the Iron Bowl. :football
We have a new 3 Way Bromance on the Board :x

[youtube]LNS3YarjeQc[/youtube]
ballcoach15 wrote:The Monticello QB was Joe Sanford. Mike Brown was a freshman DB on that team.
I was still in middle school at the time. I thought he got some regional honors on the Defensive side of the ball too. Dude was exactly the talent disparity scouts look for.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Neo wrote:New home for basketball is on its way.
LINK???

SOURCE??? (I hope it's not ballcoach).
I’m not sure if Neo is serious, but the source that you can look into has been discussed since 2014. JJR did say they were interested in an arena and hopefully it be built in 5 years (was noted in News & Advance article in 2014). I have posted the source before but here it goes again:
http://www.newsadvance.com/news/local/l ... f6878.html

Again I will say that this information is not 100%, however we shouldn’t be surprised if this plan come into fruition soon.
BuryYourDuke wrote:If y'all haven't figured out who is worth listening to around here by now I can't help you.

Dude just pops up out of nowhere every once in a while with key info...that seems to be legit.

You can go back to asking him for sources now. :roll:
Last time he mentioned it he said between demoss and Vines. I wonder if that's still the plan.

He knew about the NMSU contract before it was public.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
BuryYourDuke wrote:If y'all haven't figured out who is worth listening to around here by now I can't help you.

Dude just pops up out of nowhere every once in a while with key info...that seems to be legit.

You can go back to asking him for sources now. :roll:
I trust nobody
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I only want to know one detail: BIGGER or SMALLER than Vines?
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
Neo wrote:
Smaller.
So football has a grand plan to build out significantly more than they have now while basketball plans to downsize. As was mentioned before, only a few here remember the days when the Vines was the place to be for a game and we had quite a few games that really filled the seats. It is a shame that our program is moving in the right direction and our facility is going backwards...opposite of the trend in football.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]