If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Class of 20Something
ballcoach15 wrote:Tebow has been promoted from Low A league to High A Florida State League, by the Mets.
Pretty smart money move by the organization. Put him back in Florida and let him be a cash cow.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
small sample size but that is pretty impressive considering he was only moved up to help sell tickets.

I had very low expectations for him but he is doing very well and seems to be having a lot of fun.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
doing very well is a bit ambitious.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
compared to my very, very, very low expectations he is doing well. Which is why I threw in there that I had low exceptions to begin with
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Tebow gets 2 hits last night. He is now 5 for 9 (.556) since his promotion to High A league.
Season average overall still in the low .200's. And he has quite a few errors for an outfielder. I hope he succeeds but his start has really been less than stellar. Perhaps it's just the length of time he has been out of the game.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If his age doesn't hinder his potential, I like his chances. He's only going to get better with experience, I believe.
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
They'll call him up in September... he'll get a big moment, make the Mets a butt-ton of cash, and we'll never see him with a baseball bat again.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]