If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Yes you can join. Send me a PM.

You may select up to 4 keepers, one hour before the draft.

Would anybody like to revert back to a standard scoring format (5x5), in replacing the one we currently have? (7x7)
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Too late to join? I won like 3 years ago and for some reason I didn't renew.
Maybe four years ago;)

V
V
V
V V V
V V V
V V V
V
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:Would anybody like to revert back to a standard scoring format (5x5), in replacing the one we currently have? (7x7)
I kind of like the standard 5x5, but either is fine. Either way I'll finish second again.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
[quote="prototype"][quote="jinxy"]Too late to join? I won like 3 years ago and for some reason I didn't renew.[/quote]

Maybe four years ago;)

V
V
V
V V V
V V V
V V V
V[/quote]
Wow time flies

Jbock. I think i sent the message but im never really sure on my phone.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Jinxy, I didn't get an email so I can send you an invite.

Any other teams that need to be bolded? I'm removing them tomorrow night if I get no confirmation.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:Jinxy, I didn't get an email so I can send you an invite.

Any other teams that need to be bolded? I'm removing them tomorrow night if I get no confirmation.
Carolina Red Sox should be in.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:League is now activated.

You are in if your name is bold.

Fincastle Fanatics
Liberty Flames
Candy Crush Davis
Icterbus Galbula
Team Gatorbait
The Killer Minors
ATL Morning Wood
ATL Run
Team Prototype
Carolina Red Sox

Kolzilla, I'm unsure which one you are, let me know please :)
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
There may be teams still playing that aren't posting here anymore, so I've decided to keep all 10 teams that played last year in the league.

I have re-balanced all divisions, I do this by using your average yearly placement, and 5 pots of 2 teams each randomly. Here is the alignment for 2017.

American
Team Prototype
Carolina Red Sox
ATL Morning Wood
Candy Crush Davis
ATL Run

National
Icterus Galbula
Fincastle Fanatics
Team Gatorbait
The Killer Minors
Liberty Flames
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
We can take that chance, or maybe kick out a team that didn't want to be kicked out. Everybody made roster moves last year, so it looks like everyone played.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Might be able to find a replacement owner or two if after a couple of weeks some of these are no-shows.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I'm at the dealership right now so I'll be in for the start, step out for a bit to travel home after close then jump back in after I get home
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Congrats Adam! Nice season, you had the team to beat all season and finished it off.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:Finally got over the hump and won this thing. Good season overall.
Nice Job Adam!

I tried to get you in semi's, but you had an unbelievable week. I guess i need start a new streak next year...
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote:
adam42381 wrote:Finally got over the hump and won this thing. Good season overall.
Nice Job Adam!

I tried to get you in semi's, but you had an unbelievable week. I guess i need start a new streak next year...
It’s about time somebody knocked you off!
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote:
Nice Job Adam!

Fortunately, I was able to continue my streak. Six regular-season division titles; zero championships. That has to take some skill.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote:
prototype wrote:
Nice Job Adam!

Fortunately, I was able to continue my streak. Six regular-season division titles; zero championships. That has to take some skill.
Now that's impressive!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]