If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sparky Shuffler
Hi fellow Flames fans.

I've been a reader for a little over a year-and-a-half and finally decided to join in the fun on the forum. I'm currently a sophomore history major at Liberty, and I've been having a great time keeping up with Flames football, basketball, and baseball over the last couple of years.

I also wanted to thank A Sea of Red for the incredible independently-produced content you guys put out. You've put a lot of work into building up and maintaining this site, and I want you to know that it doesn't go unnoticed.

It's an exciting time to be a Flames fan! Looking forward to the years ahead.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Don't be a stranger!
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Bring your friends! We don't get too many current students around these parts anymore.
By cruzan_flame13
Sparky Shuffler wrote:Hi fellow Flames fans.

I've been a reader for a little over a year-and-a-half and finally decided to join in the fun on the forum. I'm currently a sophomore history major at Liberty, and I've been having a great time keeping up with Flames football, basketball, and baseball over the last couple of years.

I also wanted to thank A Sea of Red for the incredible independently-produced content you guys put out. You've put a lot of work into building up and maintaining this site, and I want you to know that it doesn't go unnoticed.

It's an exciting time to be a Flames fan! Looking forward to the years ahead.
Welcome! And it's good to see someone who is part of the history program. As for me I've already graduated but we're all family!
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
I second what everyone else said. Stick around and give your input. Having a student's perspective would be very helpful with all that is taking place around Liberty and Liberty Athletics!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]