If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
But isn't banning or suspending someone over post deemed inappropriate a form of censorship?

I got where you guys are coming from but I just don't agree.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
LUnpretty11 wrote:
Jonathan Carone wrote:I don't think anyone's suggesting censoring thoughts and ideas. What I was suggesting is some form of repercussions when a poster has multiple posts that cross the line in attacking a people group.
+1
I initiated it by saying he should be banned, suspended or at the least have the post deleted. What would be done if someone typed out a bunch of 4 letter curse words on this board? I know posts have been deleted/taken down in the past. I do not think it is unreasonable to say the same should have been done in this case.

Censoring ideas/thoughts is wrong and not even a part of the original discussion.
Type out a lot of four letter curse words and find out. It's kinda fun
Weird... Not what I expected.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUnpretty11 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:But fun, right?
Kind of a rush actually!
#!@& yeah it is!!!
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:I don't think anyone's suggesting censoring thoughts and ideas. What I was suggesting is some form of repercussions when a poster has multiple posts that cross the line in attacking a people group.
timeout? like say.....at day care....you want it to be like a day care here.
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]