If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Yeah but I could do without you posting after me like some sort of yippy dog that follows me everywhere
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Yeah but I could do without you posting after me like some sort of yippy dog that follows me everywhere
It was a light hearted post beej...
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Yeah but I could do without you posting after me like some sort of yippy dog that follows me everywhere
Posts like this are why SuperJon left in the first place.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
Posts like this are why SuperJon left in the first place.
I'm going to cut him some slack. This is just another example of him not taking a break when he should.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
CaroneDesigns wrote:
alabama24 wrote:The menu line with "board index" is 2/3 covered when in portrait (normal) orientation on mobile safari (iPad Air 2). It is fully visible and usable only in landscape.
Great catch. I know why it's happening, just need to figure out how to fix it.
This. This was my complaint.

I didn't know how to describe it so I took pictures.

But if you already know about it then disregard.
By Jonathan Carone
To the guys using iPads - will you check and see if the issue is still happening in portrait mode? I have one more thing to add that may fix it but wanted to see if the quick fix helped.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
CaroneDesigns wrote:To the guys using iPads - will you check and see if the issue is still happening in portrait mode? I have one more thing to add that may fix it but wanted to see if the quick fix helped.
Looks good to me. Thanks SJ.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote:Medic, we don't want pictures. We want photoshop.
I'll see what I can do.

Oh BTW CARONE I cleared my browser/cache thing on the iPhone

it still blows

looks good tho
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
not my best work but it was the best I could do in a pinch

you get my drift anyway

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
the more ya biggenate the worse it gets
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
It's better. I can see and access the menu while in portrait mode now. But when you Biggenate it, it still gets wonky.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Anytime you biggenate it is dangerous business. Once you biggenate even once it is tough to stop. The next thing you know you find yourself in a biggenate rehabilitation facility. It's a slippery slope.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Biggenate?
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
I know it's dumb, but the tiny asterisk for unread posts just isn't working for me. Back to the old Milky Way Red for me.
By Jonathan Carone
adam42381 wrote:I know it's dumb, but the tiny asterisk for unread posts just isn't working for me. Back to the old Milky Way Red for me.
For some reason you have to click it twice. It's dumb. I'm hoping to figure out how to change it to something better when I get the chance.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
*BUMP*

so a couple issues for SJ/MANSON/DUKE:

don't know if this coincides w/ the switchover to SOR but the last 2 days have been wonky

1. youtube vids don't load/play correctly. at least consistently. Accessing via iPhone I can see them. using my desktop (Win10, MS Edge or Firefox browsers) NO
even tried switching board formats back and forth.

2. viewing via phone in the default viewing format (Flatboots???) I'm now seeing ads that cover the page and wreck the width setting, so the auto arrow up function in the bottom right doesn't appear unless you pinch the screen super narrow

3. cursor randomly scrolls down to the very bottom. result on bigger forums is you have to re-scroll through 5000 topics to get to the top

4. just realized that there isn't a link to "user control panel" in flatboots or proglass_red unless you click your name, then go to private messages. then the user control panel comes up. once in control panel, the orange link at the top that used to say "moderator control panel" is now green and says "user control panel". once you back out, it resets. (Milkyway_red still has an intact link )

just me?
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Thanks PA for your comments. I encourage any of you to let us know any problems you may be experiencing any time because if you don't, we may not know about them.

1. I've had the same issues with youtube videos. I've sent the issue to our web guys, this appears to be an issue with switching the domain name. Should be resolved soon.

2. This again is an issue that is from a result of the switch to a sea of red. I've sent it to our web guys, hopefully it can be cleared up soon.

3. Anybody else having this issue?

4. I think I'll let SJ answer this question as that appears to be a flatboots style question. He would know more about that than me.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
thx brotha
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]