Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

VAGolf wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I not drink any sinful beverage.

Sinful beverage? Please, define "sinful beverage."
New Coke
Pepsi Clear
Diet Rite
Lang, I'm actually enjoying one right now. Foothills just came out with their Oktoberfest (Highly recommended). I put some of the blame on JB but certainly understand that their are so many parts of this process that he has no control over. All we can do is continue to win games and beat up on crappy Sun Belt teams everytime we get the chance...Speaking of which who is flying down to Atlanta for the Georgia.St game? First round is on me.
I check the site maybe once every couple of months. Lang's timing just happened to be good and since then I have opened another one. Seriously though I hope that game is at 3:30 or later. Quick 1 hour flight from RDU to the ATL on Delta at 1:30 with an Uber Pickup and I can be in the dome with the other 3,000 fans at kickoff.
From RDU, it is probably faster to drive to ATL, especially when you consider all the wait times at the airports, etc. When I was working at one of our offices in the area, I always drove. Don't have to worry about late planes, weather, security, etc. I may drive down to the game, not sure yet. There is always MARTA too if you decide to fly. They have a station in the airport and should stop at the Dome.
givemethemic wrote:I have a radio show til Noon on Saturday's so driving is out of the question for me. RDU is so slow on the weekends I can get there at 12:45 and will be fine for a 1:30 flight.
:) Hope you are doing well.
I'm doing great. I start a show with Torry Holt on Sept 5th. Coach Logan is now the QB's coach for the 49ers so that it will be a little bit of a change. Just got done building house, little man is almost 2 and running around all over the place. Life is different at 30 that's for sure! Hope you're doing well Grandpa!
givemethemic wrote:Lang, I'm actually enjoying one right now. Foothills just came out with their Oktoberfest (Highly recommended). I put some of the blame on JB but certainly understand that their are so many parts of this process that he has no control over. All we can do is continue to win games and beat up on crappy Sun Belt teams everytime we get the chance...Speaking of which who is flying down to Atlanta for the Georgia.St game? First round is on me.
Just used my Skymiles for a trip to London next summer, otherwise I'd totally take you up on it. That Sweetwater IPA isn't bad at all.
Never been a fan of beer or alcohol. Im not in ballcoach's realm of crazy about it, but I'll order a Pepsi or coke if im hanging out with the rest of you guys
Nice attempt humble but I probably wouldn't order one of those just to fit in, even though its non-alcoholic.I'd just have a soda and call it good.
BJWilliams wrote:Nice attempt humble but I probably wouldn't order one of those just to fit in, even though its non-alcoholic.I'd just have a soda and call it good.
...but would God call your soda "good!". Remember, beer, wine - all natural.
rogers3 wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:Nice attempt humble but I probably wouldn't order one of those just to fit in, even though its non-alcoholic.I'd just have a soda and call it good.
...but would God call your soda "good!". Remember, beer, wine - all natural.
I think if it was made with cane sugar you could have an argument. If it's Diet, there's nothing natural in there

Jesus turned Water into Wine. Not Tab
flameshaw wrote:From RDU, it is probably faster to drive to ATL, especially when you consider all the wait times at the airports, etc. When I was working at one of our offices in the area, I always drove. Don't have to worry about late planes, weather, security, etc. I may drive down to the game, not sure yet. There is always MARTA too if you decide to fly. They have a station in the airport and should stop at the Dome.
I go to the SECC game every year. MARTA has a stop right at the front door of the Dome when you go to the end of the platform. I never drive in that hellhole if I can help it.
ballcoach15 wrote:Many places built stadiums without even considering parking for fans. I have been to venues that had zero parking for general public.
Most major cities have transit stops at the stadiums.
ballcoach15 wrote:Many places built stadiums without even considering parking for fans. I have been to venues that had zero parking for general public.
That's what you get for taking your horseless carriage to the ballpark. Don't be afraid to travel by rail, even if it's not steam powered.
I have always thought rail was good getting to park, but after the game, it's hectic. I went to Georgia Dome for Chick-Fil-a Bowl one year. There was 75,000 fans there. After the game , looked as if 70,000 of them tried to get on the train heading out.
Yacht Rock wrote:
That's what you get for taking your horseless carriage to the ballpark. Don't be afraid to travel by rail, even if it's not steam powered.
this.
dude lookin for earbuds for his gramophone
You East Coasters and your obssessions for the boondoggles that pass themselves off as mass transit for the public. I gladly ride MARTA in the ATL when working down there. Hey, if people I don't know want to pay excorbinantly high taxes to overpay for my commutes then who am I to stand in their way.
ballcoach15 wrote:I have always thought rail was good getting to park, but after the game, it's hectic. I went to Georgia Dome for Chick-Fil-a Bowl one year. There was 75,000 fans there. After the game , looked as if 70,000 of them tried to get on the train heading out.
Nothing compared to getting OUT of DC after the fireworks on the mall :usa
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]