If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
#40243
It's hard to tell on the unis themselves but the on the warmups.... When did we change our colors to Red and Black? I guess I can see a blue hue to it, but man, that is waaaay too dark.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
#40245
I thought that last week but everyone said it was just a dark blue.
User avatar
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
#40288
yes, they are really dark... almost black. i think it was a mistake, but im not sure. when we wear our blue jerseys you will be able to tell even more
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]