Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By NotAJerry
Registration Days Posts
Do any of the games get televised through anything other than the BSN? I don't have the money to shell out for their streaming content, but I'd love to watch this team play (I coached volleyball for 2 years).
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Lady Flames just closed out their seventh win in a row 3-0 (25-20, 25-18, 25-16). Ansley Gebben led the way with 9 kills, Loren Thomas had 7, and freshman Haley Jeffcoat finished with a career high 8 kills
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
While hockey and soccer were in action last night, the Lady Flames volleyball team won its eighth straight match 3-2 (28-26, 26-24, 25-27, 17-25, 15-11) over Kent State. Its the longest win streak since 2010 when Liberty also won eight in a row. Caroline Douglas notched 16 kills for the third time this season to lead the way. Jade Craycraft had nine kills and a .692 attack percentage along with 45 assists.

Liberty closes today at 1 PM against Marshall.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Marshall had their number today and swept the Lady Flames. They get a week off to get their legs back under them.
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]