Realist wrote:So is Biden technically the President right now?No...he would be VP to Bush...
Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke
Realist wrote:So is Biden technically the President right now?No...he would be VP to Bush...

qkslvrsrfrboy wrote:so he kind of botched the oath, hopefully he got it all in there and is still obligated to faithfully protect this country and its constitutionI actually feel really bad for him on this one. That's a moment you wait your whole political life for and the dang judge can't remember his line. Bummer.
Realist wrote:A man should be judged by his actions not his words. But that was one hell of a speech, global warming mentions or not.I concur.
Rooster Cogburn wrote:I have not felt safe for 45 minutes and will not again for at least 1460 daysEnjoy living in fear.
JMUDukes wrote:I don't know, I was waiting for the speech to stop and the prayer to start, but it didn't happen until the very end. Meh...Fumblerooskies wrote:Outstanding prayer by Warren.agreed
ALUmnus wrote:Same here. A little too showy and sermony for my taste really.JMUDukes wrote:I don't know, I was waiting for the speech to stop and the prayer to start, but it didn't happen until the very end. Meh...Fumblerooskies wrote:Outstanding prayer by Warren.agreed
makarov97 wrote:Wow, you're like the right-wing answer to MoveOn.org.The "Kenyan" is about to be your president.He is not, nor will he ever be my President.
Government derives it's powers from the consent of the governed. I do not grant my consent to be governed by a Kenyan Communist.
makarov97 wrote:Wow.The "Kenyan" is about to be your president.He is not, nor will he ever be my President.
Government derives it's powers from the consent of the governed. I do not grant my consent to be governed by a Kenyan Communist.
LUnpretty11 wrote:PH, your BJ skills impress me.