LU is home of plenty of quality Club Athletics. From Hockey to Men's Lacrosse and more! Bring all the conversation for those clubs here!

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

BassResource.com wrote:Dice Wins Bassmaster College Series Tournament On Lake Cumberland
May 1, 2021

JAMESTOWN, Ky. — Two heads are better than one, unless you’re Jack Dice of Liberty University. In his case, fishing alone in a tournament filled with two-person teams wasn’t a deterrent. In fact, it was the self-check he needed to win the Bassmaster College Series Tournament at Lake Cumberland. The 21-year-old digital marketing major from Lynchburg, Va., was better than any team or other solo angler in the field, catching a pair of five-bass limits that totaled 32 pounds, 8 ounces. In all, 212 of the 225 boats entered at Cumberland carried two-person teams, with 13 anglers, including, Dice, fishing alone.

“As a competitor, of course, I thought I could win,” Dice said. “But after practice, I didn’t think I was going to win. My hope was to catch five keepers every day and I really didn’t know if that was going to happen.”
Click Here fro Full Story
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?!

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: