LU is home of plenty of quality Club Athletics. From Hockey to Men's Lacrosse and more! Bring all the conversation for those clubs here!

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
The disc golf GOAT (Paul McBeth) and his wife (LU grad Hannah McBeth), the Ultimate legend Brodie Smith, and a couple LU disc golf standouts playing in and around Williams Stadium.

By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
I have actually played in a tournament set up similar to this on campus at Cider's alma mater of Marshall. They are a LOT of fun (and I got my first ever ace there last year).

By LU 57
Class of 20Something wrote: February 5th, 2020, 9:26 pm I've been waiting for this to drop. After he showed at the basketball game I knew something was coming.
Was that last Saturday? I saw people playing disc golf on the soccer field but I left before the basketball game?
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
I just think it's awesome that with all the names in the video, the two guys from Foundation Disc Golf ended up crushing it.

And Alex Probert in the comments -- " if you ever want to do a kicker vs frisbee trick shot video you know who to call"
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]