By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
On ESPN3 right now

Boys up 2-1 early in the 2nd period

Love that hi-def feed
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Still 3-1 now in the 2nd intermission

Navy with a 5 on 3 when the 3rd begins
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Heading to OT tied 4 all

Flames outplayed in the 3rd

Lotsa stupid penalties
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
Way too many retaliation penalties, especially in the 3rd period. Hopefully the coaches get them to play more disciplined tomorrow.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Didn't realize this was in espn 3 til the 3rd period which was frustrating but it's cool I can watch a few club hockey games on espn 3. Good stuff.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
lost 5-4 in a shootout.

FLAMERBOB hit the nail on the head.

we gave up a 2 goal lead not once, but twice. and paid for it.

not surprised that Midshipmen were disciplined- but surprised that we weren't.

http://www.liberty.edu/campusrec/clubsp ... 12&TeamID=

side not: ESPN feed was sweet- looked great, announcers did a great job. all around well done. LFSN is really taking off.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
We've got two lead guys who very easily go national in Rett and Nick. Its almost an embarrassment of riches as far as broadcast talent
By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
Got revenge in a 6-2 Blowout on Saturday. Rett is an amazing broadcaster, but that Canadian accent he uses when broadcasting is very exaggerated.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
JakeP50 wrote:Got revenge in a 6-2 Blowout on Saturday. Rett is an amazing broadcaster, but that Canadian accent he uses when broadcasting is very exaggerated.
I would say he probably falls back into his natural voice when calling the games. I doubt it's intentional at all and I think it adds authenticity to the broadcast.
By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
Not making fun of it, I think it's great. I honestly think one game he should just go full on Don Cherry on us, Like this:

EDIT: fixed the coding for your pic [PAmedic]
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Agreed...I have been in the booth while he calls games and that is precisely what happens. What makes him so good is the wealth of knowledge he brings to the game. I really think he would do well on Hockey Night in Canada (all hail Don Cherry)
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]