By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
The Flames take down their second top 10 team of the year with a 6-1 win over Delaware, the 2012 national champions at the DI level.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
It was a nice win indeed. I would expect them to slide up to Top 5 if they can pick up another against the Hens.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Flames get the sweep with a 2-1 win in the shootout. Ryley Egan gets the winner for Liberty after Lindsay Leblanc tied the game at 4 late in the third
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
caught the 6 goal win on liberty channel.

impressive showing and the dude who calls it does a pretty nice job too
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:caught the 6 goal win on liberty channel.

impressive showing and the dude who calls it does a pretty nice job too
Rhett McGibbons is the broadcaster.Glad Liberty brought him on full time.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I concur on Rhett. You can tell he knows what he is talking about behind the mic. I remember trying to call hockey years ago and I was an unmitigated disaster. Rhett does a very nice job.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I got to be in the booth for a few games when I wrote for LU, the guy definitely has the chops to be an NHL broadcaster if he pursued that end.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Saw a game on KTV and the broadcasters were great! Good stuff! I know you can watch online but is there a TV schedules for KTV.
By birchbark
Registration Days Posts
It's a win-win. Fantastic hockey - best yet of the season in my opinion. And fantastic commentary - Rhett's certainly got a knack for the game.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]