By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Flames win 7-1, advance to face Ohio tonight
Flames blow out Blue Streaks late, await rematch with Ohio
March 1, 2013 | Chicago, Ill.

A couple weeks of healing did a world of good for Liberty University's Division I men's hockey team in Friday night's 7-1 triumph over John Carroll in the opening round of the ACHA DI national tournament at The Edge Ice Arena near Chicago...

The winner of tonight's second-round match between Ohio and Liberty will advance to face the winner of the game between Iowa State and tournament host Robert Morris Illinois, set to start an hour later in the West rink, Sunday at 8:30 p.m. (EST).
By redhot
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:another decent year but not quite enough to get over the hump.

i'm amazed Coach Handy is still in it despite running the club sports empire which, by all accounts has exploded
Yes, could you imagine if they had a coach that played some high calibre hockey and really new the game and how to employ systems how good they could be. Wouldn't Laurie Boschman look good there as a coach.
New coach? ... I exchanged a couple of emails with Tim Thomas. He said his oldest daughter is homeschooling through Liberty University. He said he's not sure what the future holds for him. That he would let God show him the way. Obviously he's not into making the big bucks these days. He walked away from the NHL while at the very top. Maybe it's time someone contacted him? I know, just dreaming .... Wonder if his girls play hockey?
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]