By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
The Liberty Flames Division I Hockey Team will look to keep up their undefeated run this weekend in Springfield, Ill. Liberty will face three teams ranked in the ACHA Division I top 15 as part of the 12 team event. Friday, the Flames take on the sixth ranked Oklahoma Sooners in their 19th meeting all time (OU leads the series 7-6-5). Game time is 6:45 p.m. Saturday, Liberty will meet the seventh ranked Minot State University Beavers at 4:15 p.m. The Flames conclude their weekend with a matchup against the eleventh ranked Robert Morris (IL) Eagles at 10:45 a.m.

Rick Turner enters the weekend ranked first in goals with 17 and points with 26. Turner has 4 hat tricks in eight games so far this season. Clayton Brown leads the country in wins with 5.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty falls to Oklahoma 5-4. Baumgarten with a pair and Turner shut out for the first time all season.

Flames play Minot State Saturday
By redhot
Registration Days Posts
Ouch !, this will certainly drop us down in the rankings. Bring back Hampton and Atlanta again we need more practise.
When is Bosh going to be able to play ?
By redhot
Registration Days Posts
Hopefully they can hang on to a top twenty spot in the rankings untill he gets back so they can play in the nationals. Playing against weaker teams will help move up this year, but this years team is not nearly as good as last years. Missing Smitty (big time leader) and Hannon and Cornellisen on defense (solid "D" and lots of points) will hurt.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]