By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
The Division II Liberty Flames looks for its fourth win in six games as the NC State Wolfpack come in for two games at the LaHaye Ice Center for a doubleheader as part of the Homecoming 2012 festivities. Game time Friday is 7 p.m. while Saturday's game is set for 2:45

This weekend's doubleheader is of personal importance for me because I will be making my broadcast debut calling both games. Live video will be available through the Club Sports website. Will post the link Friday morning
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
M only advice is to not try to impress everyone with your knowledge of the game. Just relax and follow the action. I did play-by-play on a couple of LU hockey games while still in school and that was easily the most challenging play-by-play of my life. Good hockey play-by-play folks deserve serious respect. It is tough to call.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
oh, and try using the phrase "Boom goes the dynamite" as often as possible.

and if you get frustrated- just sigh, and pause til you get your thoughts together.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]