By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty routs Robert Morris 12-1. Rick Turner finished with four goals, Lindsay LeBlanc had a pair and Tyson Street scored his first as a Liberty Flame. Clayton Brown went the distance for his fifth win of the year.

Same two teams Saturday at 7...come out and support the hottest team on campus this fall
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty completes its opening eight game homestand a perfect 8-0 with an 11-2 win over Robert Morris. Rick Turner picked up his fourth hat trick on the season and now has 16 goals through 8 games. Kyle Garcia and Ryan Kerr each had a pair and Blair Bennett got his second win of the year.

Next up for Liberty is the prestigious ACHA Division I Showcase in Springfield, Illinois. Liberty will face off with #6 Oklahoma on Friday night at 6:45 p.m. Unfortunately there will be no live video from the Showcase but you can follow Liberty on facebook throughout all three games for updates.

The Flames will next be in action at home on October 19 when they face # 12 Davenport Oct 19-20.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Oklahoma is coming off a sweep of Texas A&M (which Im sure Sly would be happy about) and have scored 37 goals in their opening four games (Liberty in their first four ACHA games has scored 36 goals). We also face Minot State (#7) and Robert Morris (IL) (#11) on the weekend
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
I believe the showcase next weekend will show how good this team is. We've played ok teams and have blown them out of the water. I have a good feeling about this team. Much grittier but smarter than past teams. Also, Turner is a stud. If you get a chance to see him in person, go!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Date Time Opponent Results
Sep 7, 2012 7:00 PM Hampton Jr. A Whalers
LaHaye Ice Center W (9-1)
Sep 8, 2012 3:00 PM Hampton Jr. A Whalers
LaHaye Ice Center W (9-3)
Sep 14, 2012 7:00 PM Atlanta Jr. Knights
LaHaye Ice Center W (8-4)
Sep 15, 2012 7:00 PM Atlanta Jr. Knights
LaHaye Ice Center SO W (4-3)
Sep 21, 2012 7:00 PM Mercyhurst College
LaHaye Ice Center W (8-2)
Sep 22, 2012 3:00 PM Mercyhurst College
LaHaye Ice Center W (5-0)
Sep 28, 2012 7:00 PM Robert Morris University
LaHaye Ice Center W (12-1)
Sep 29, 2012 7:00 PM Robert Morris University
LaHaye Ice Center W (11-2)
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
BuryYourDuke wrote:He's definitely the best Turner to play for us since the last Turner's.
:lol:
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Rick has been the go to guy the last couple years. If he can have a good weekend at the Showcase, and carry that through the season, he could be looking at some accolades come postseason (heck at his current pace he could be around 70 goals when all is said and done this year)
By redhot
Registration Days Posts
flamerbob wrote:I believe the showcase next weekend will show how good this team is. We've played ok teams and have blown them out of the water. I have a good feeling about this team. Much grittier but smarter than past teams. Also, Turner is a stud. If you get a chance to see him in person, go!

Seriously ?,, really ?. Ok teams ?. Pretty much played Jr. teams while they were having tryouts, and yes we should win. If Turner could learn to pass a puck he would be a much better player. As far as the showcase showing how good this team is ? I think you are right, not even close to last years team. Sure hope Bosh comes back soon
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]