By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Just received word that our boys upset the #1 team in the country Penn State 4-3 down at the Ice Center tonight
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Best game I've ever seen. 3 unanswered goals in the 3rd period. Penn State was beside themselves so they wanted to fight at the end....and we obliged....it was epic.

By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I missed the pic of all of our players pointing to the scoreboard after the fight....it was really funny.

This was only the 2nd loss of the year for Penn State...and as someone mentioned they'll be going D1 next year and have a TON of money poured into their program from donors. This is one of the best programs on the east coast at this level....and they'll be a force in DI too.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
tied up now! I have never watched a game online. That computer generated sports desk is humorously bad, haha
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
I'm in my office, literally 150 yards away from the game. I've got a split screen with Navy-Army and Liberty-PSU. It's not helping me get classwork done very quickly :D
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
Flames are dog tired. I've been very impressed with how they've kept up with Penn State. And another PK because of tired feet.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
At some point your going to think I'm posting the same game....it wasnt :D

Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]