By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By skywalker5291
Registration Days Posts
I was just wondering what how our atmosphere for our club hockey team stacked up against others across the country? For a team that has never been NCAA and probably never will be it seems like we have a pretty devoted fan base (me being one of them) that seems to get very into the games.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I havent been to a game in a while but when I did go, the students were packed along the boards banging the glass, getting extra loud and really getting into it with the opposing team...and hearing how loud it gets inside there when we score...might want to get your hearing checked after a game...
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
Same here Duke. I had an opportunity to play D3. I went to an NC State LU game in Roanoke for CFAW and was blown away by the crowd. Never did play for LU but it would've definitely been my first choice.
By 4everfsu
Registration Days Posts
I would say I rather watch an LU hockey game versus any other LU sport teams.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I really do think that LU has the best atmosphere around when it comes to hockey. Students pounding the glass when an opposing player gets checked into the boards, decibel levels that would rival some college football stadiums when the team scores, its something to be experienced for sure...even when we were at the old Ice Station it was that way
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]