By far the most popular Club Sports on Campus making them well deserving of their own home. Bring your Hockey Club discussion here. All D1, D2 and D3 Men's and Women's team will find a home here.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
the D1 men are off to a 3-1 start with a split over rival Oakland University winning 4-1 friday and losing 3-2 in a shootout saturday. Last weekend the boys swept the atlanta knights 4-0 and 6-2.
By redhot
Registration Days Posts
I would think with the Flames beating and losing in a s/o to a team that was ranked # 9 in the ACHA rankings when they themselves were ranked # 15 that they should move up in the rankings. Where do fans see the Flames ending up in the rankings as it is quite hard to do a pre-season prediction when most of the team is new.From what I understand is that there is only one returning defenceman so they could be a little in-experienced at that position.
By redhot
Registration Days Posts
BuryYourDuke wrote:The fact that our defensive corps is almost all new can't be a bad thing.

:lol: Ya from what I have recently heard is that the defence might actually be the teams strong suit
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]