LU is home of plenty of quality Club Athletics. From Hockey to Men's Lacrosse and more! Bring all the conversation for those clubs here!

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

BassResource.com wrote:Dice Wins Bassmaster College Series Tournament On Lake Cumberland
May 1, 2021

JAMESTOWN, Ky. — Two heads are better than one, unless you’re Jack Dice of Liberty University. In his case, fishing alone in a tournament filled with two-person teams wasn’t a deterrent. In fact, it was the self-check he needed to win the Bassmaster College Series Tournament at Lake Cumberland. The 21-year-old digital marketing major from Lynchburg, Va., was better than any team or other solo angler in the field, catching a pair of five-bass limits that totaled 32 pounds, 8 ounces. In all, 212 of the 225 boats entered at Cumberland carried two-person teams, with 13 anglers, including, Dice, fishing alone.

“As a competitor, of course, I thought I could win,” Dice said. “But after practice, I didn’t think I was going to win. My hope was to catch five keepers every day and I really didn’t know if that was going to happen.”
Click Here fro Full Story
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]