Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Stevev wrote:LU just put the wraps on a very mediocre season losing to Radford 3-2.
Wasn't expecting anything more than a mediocre season considering that this is a rebuilding year for the squad. However I also wasn't expecting to lose in the first round of the conference tourney either. I think next year we'll also be in a rebuilding year but Coach Pinder knows how to get the team to the top and he will again.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I know Pinder is bordering on ¨Liberty Lifer¨ status if he isn´t there already, but his last 3 teams have been pretty disappointing after an NCAA appearence in 2012. The last 2 years we entered the BSC tourny as a 3 seed and got bounced in the first round by the 6th seed. The year before that we advanced to the semis as a 4 seed. It did seem we had a lot of injuries for a couple of years, but I don´t think that was the case this year.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:I know Pinder is bordering on ¨Liberty Lifer¨ status if he isn´t there already, but his last 3 teams have been pretty disappointing after an NCAA appearence in 2012. The last 2 years we entered the BSC tourny as a 3 seed and got bounced in the first round by the 6th seed. The year before that we advanced to the semis as a 4 seed. It did seem we had a lot of injuries for a couple of years, but I don´t think that was the case this year.
We had a couple key players from last year who transferred out. It is disappointing that we haven't been back to the NCAAs since 2012, but its largely been due to things out of Coach Pinder's control (graduations, injuries, transfers) rather than game philosophy needing to change or a problem with recruiting.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]