Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I believe that the early season difficult stretch in tournament play has steeled this group and it is starting to bear fruit these last couple weeks. Starting with a 4 set win over Radford, the quality and level of play has significantly increased. Willey has developed great chemistry with the hitters and the girls are getting more quality attack attempts as a result. Here's to another 2-0 weekend this weekend
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:I believe that the early season difficult stretch in tournament play has steeled this group and it is starting to bear fruit these last couple weeks. Starting with a 4 set win over Radford, the quality and level of play has significantly increased. Willey has developed great chemistry with the hitters and the girls are getting more quality attack attempts as a result. Here's to another 2-0 weekend this weekend
If we lose on the road this weekend, I'm blaming you for the jinx. :P
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]