Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I wouldnt be surprised to see kids who work on these productions getting some pretty legit job offers, from ESPN or any other company
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
JakeP50 wrote:I think any NCAA broadcast that LFSN does is being picked up by ESPN 3 now. ESPN was that impressed by our setup.
This is true. Our TV folks met with ESPN a couple months ago, and ESPN was blown away by what Liberty is doing - not only the live game broadcasts but also the daily sports highlights show and other packages. They were so impressed they are using LFSN as a benchmark with. sec schools in their efforts to expand the programming offered by SEC schools. And when told about the cmbination of LU's programming with the number of homes reached by that programming, ESPN execs fell out of their chairs they were so surprised.

The term used was "sleeping giant".

Pretty cool!
By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
Since this has kind of turned into a discussion about LFSN and it's quality, I should say this. Dr Mintle told all the digital media students at the kickoff event earlier this year an ESPN executive told him: "As you're leaving pat yourself on the back, because you're only the third school we've invited to come here alone" The other two will probably give you chills because it did for me, BYU and Notre Dame.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
The Sun Belt was impressed aplenty in this area, but in the end it couldn't outweigh our social stigmas. For example; our provost handing out diplomas to the followers of a cultist.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]