Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty opens play in Providence, RI with a 3-2 loss to Central Connecticut State. Caroline Douglas put on a show despite the loss, finishing with 29 kills, which is the most I have seen in a match in quite a while (the record is 41, 40 since the change to rally scoring). Caila Stapleton finished with 63 assists, Freshman Hannah Weidner adds 12 kills and Gabby Shipe with 21 digs.

No rest for the weary as the ladies take on the host Brown at 7:30 tonight
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Liberty opens play in Providence, RI with a 3-2 loss to Central Connecticut State. Caroline Douglas put on a show despite the loss, finishing with 29 kills, which is the most I have seen in a match in quite a while (the record is 41, 40 since the change to rally scoring). Caila Stapleton finished with 63 assists, Freshman Hannah Weidner adds 12 kills and Gabby Shipe with 21 digs.

No rest for the weary as the ladies take on the host Brown at 7:30 tonight
Unfortunately, CCS got their first win of the year at our expense. They were 0 - 6. So far inconsistent play/results.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Very sad indeed Chippy...really after having the "Big 4" the first few matches, it seems like Douglas and Weidner have really gotten the lion's share of the attacks, with Sirena starting to come on the last couple, and Jade dropping off some after some big totals early on...and I do not know what happened to Nzea because she has been almost non-existent the last couple matches
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
We win the Brown Invitational after coming back to beat Brown, Fairfield and UMASS-Lowell
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]