Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Hannah Weidner with a very nice debut in a Liberty uniform putting down 13 kills...and I believe Nzea either came very close or tied the school record for hitting percentage in a single match with her .800 (9 kills and 1 error in 10 attacks)
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty falls to Maryland 3-2 after leading 2-0. Douglas leads the way with 19 kills, Mcquitery and Weidner both with 15 and Jade Vorster with 11. next up is Elon tonight at 7
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty sweeps Elon 3-0 to finish 2-1 down in North Carolina. Weidner and Douglas both finish with 10 kills to lead the way
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
good start.

hope they can keep it rolling in games that count

BSOUTH seems like a decent Vball league, but what do I know...
By C4CFlame17
I had forgotten Maryland was in the B1G now. I tweeted they were an ACC team. Stupid realignment made me look dumb.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I think we have a very good attacking 4 with Douglas, McQuitery, Jade Vorster and Weidner. Caroline was the lynchpin of our offense and the start last year exposed that...having that many players that can go for double digit kils every night will really help us instead of having most of the plays go to one hitter
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]