Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm ... 06&TeamID=

First time since 2010 we're not the favorites. Here's the predicted order of finish:

1) Radford (6) – 93
2) Coastal Carolina (2) – 90
3) Liberty (2) – 82
4) High Point – 75
5) Winthrop – 55
6) UNC Asheville – 37
7) Campbell – 36
8) Gardner-Webb – 35
9) Presbyterian College – 32
10) Charleston Southern – 15

2014 Preseason All-Big South Team
Rachel Wiechecki, Sr., OH, Radford (Preseason Player of the Year)
Chelsea Davis, Sr., OH, High Point
Emma Deininger, Sr., MB, Radford
Gabriella Horvath, Jr., OH, Coastal Carolina
Caroline Douglas, R-Jr., OH, Liberty
Lian Bernett, R-Jr., RS/OH, Coastal Carolina
Mary Crema, Jr., LIB, Campbell
Mary Trimpe, R-Sr., LIB, Presbyterian College
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We should feel blessed that the rest of the league respects our program enough to somewhat dismiss last season and place us 3rd.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
We really lost our way early one with Caroline Douglas being out of the lineup and a few players (namely I believe Susan Babcock) playing out of position on the floor. Once she came back, our attack got a serious shot of adrenaline and was much better with her and Nzea McQuitery up front. Im interested to see whether Caila Stapleton won the starting setter job or if freshman Anna Willey became the third freshman to open the season as the starter since 06 (Kallie Corbin...I think she is up for LU HoF consideration for the class of 2015). With as much success as we had, I reckon that Flames fans want to see us knock Radford off and retake our place at the top of the mountain (no pun intended) in 2014
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]