Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty loses a pair of matches by 3-0 scored to Duke and South Carolina. Nzea McQuitery with a career high 8 kills in the second match. Liberty has lost 5 matches in a row and 0-8 in tournament play
By Svandive
The losses are really mounting up for the ladies. I know that the completition has been tough but is it our team not playing well or Carolyn Douglas being out that is affecting our play? It seems like we are competitive in some of the games but just not putting together a run at the end to finish them off and we fade at the end. Of course there are games such as the first Duke game where we were never in it. I would think that we would turn things around when conference play begins.
By Svandive
Winthrop and Campbell have aweful good records for sure. I am curious to there strength of schedule. I can honestly say that we are playing high level teams but if we are what we should be we would expect to win a few of those "tough matches". What is not good is that we are getting swept in almost every match 3-0. Just not sure what to think about our team right now in light of the scheduling and maybe we can turn things around.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]