Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Here's a verbal from RubberMallet's corner of the universe ...

#15 Anna Willey
6' 0" Outside Hitter
Bettendorf (IA) High School
AAU: Platform Elite 16

Vimeo Clip from AAU Nationals

Vimeo Clip from Sophomore Season

MAC notebook: Bettendorf's Willey headed to Liberty

• By Matt Coss

Anna Willey did not waver.

When Liberty University’s volleyball coaching staff offered the Bettendorf junior a scholarship Saturday, Willey looked at her parents and immediately responded with a verbal commitment.

Even though the Lynchburg, Va., campus is 850 miles from home, Liberty had everything Willey was looking for in a college.

“It has always been my No. 1 choice,” she said. “I wanted to play at a Division-I school and I wanted to play at a Christian school. Liberty is the only Division-I Christian school that is there and actually good.”

The 6-foot Willey, who was elevated to Bettendorf’s varsity squad early in her sophomore season, plays all six rotations in the Bulldogs’ 6-2 attack.
Click Here for Full Story
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
“It has always been my No. 1 choice,” she said. “I wanted to play at a Division-I school and I wanted to play at a Christian school. Liberty is the only Division-I Christian school that is there and actually good.”
“I just love the school, love the big feel to it,” Willey said.
LOVE those quotes.

Welcome Anna!!!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Good to get another big swinger wearing the name Liberty on the uniform...Coach Pinder has done well getting the taller attackers the last few years. Welcome to the family Anna
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]