Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Hampton Roads (VA) Daily Press wrote:Denbigh Baptist's Schindler makes plans for college and beyond
After volleyball for Liberty, she wants to be a missionary

Photo courtesy of Denbigh Baptist Christian School Surrounded by her family and coaches, Kimberlyn Schindler accepts volleyball scholarship to Liberty University. (Photo courtesy of Denbigh Baptist, Daily Press / March 29, 2011)

By Jim McGrathSpecial to the Daily Press
10:35 a.m. EST, January 26, 2012

In the world of sports, we are sometimes introduced to athletes who transcend the game in which they compete. As an example, Muhammad Ali recently turned 70. In spite of the fact that he hasn't boxed in over 30 years, even people who weren't born when he last fought know of the man self-labeled as "The Greatest."

This could be from the accomplishments of his legendary athletic career, but also because of his work as an ambassador, philanthropist and activist. The image of Ali lighting the Olympic torch in Atlanta over 15 years ago is embedded in the minds of many.

Such athletes are rare, but not obsolete. At Denbigh Baptist, Kimberlyn Schindler has put herself in a unique position, one which combines her athletic talent with a greater humanitarian purpose.
Click Here for Full Story
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Former Liberty goalie Dalton Stoltz is the youth minister at her church if Im not mistaken
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Thats what I was referring to critic...I did read the article you know
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
thesportscritic wrote:this will be the only time i say you are right.......
And Im quoting that...
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]