Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
LU beats GW in the first round, 3-1 to advance. Will face the winner of UNCA/Campbell tomorrow.
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
In a hilarious sidenote, I'm at the BucDome for the WU/CCU match and Coastal is wearing Charleson Southern's uniforms (I guess they left their jerseys in Conway).
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
CCU's equipment manager is going to get a serious talking to for that one...
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
gonna be worth a trip to coastalfans.com to see the reaction to that one. Those dudes deSPISE CSU
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
I forgot to mention that Coastal's liberos were wearing grey Coastal t-shirts with sharpie-hand-drawn numbers on them. Which was just about as funny as the rest of the team wearing CSU jerseys.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
WinthropEagleFan wrote:I forgot to mention that Coastal's liberos were wearing grey Coastal t-shirts with sharpie-hand-drawn numbers on them. Which was just about as funny as the rest of the team wearing CSU jerseys.
"A" for effort. Earn that degree ladies.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
We sweep UNCA for our 5th consecutive trip to the finals
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
It's Liberty-Radford in the finals today. GO LADY FLAMES!!!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Actually the finals are Sunday my friend...love the enthusiasm though

Liberty has won the last two meetings between the two in the Big South Championship game, and of course we all know that Liberty hasnt lost ANY game to Radford (regular season or tournament) since 2001 (22 in a row I believe)
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Actually the finals are Sunday my friend...love the enthusiasm though

Liberty has won the last two meetings between the two in the Big South Championship game, and of course we all know that Liberty hasnt lost ANY game to Radford (regular season or tournament) since 2001 (22 in a row I believe)
And lets hope that streak continues
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
We sweep Radfurd 3-0 to get to postseason. It is about time for some good news about our sports teams and not all this negative crap about football.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Loren Thomas voted MVP, Lillie Happel and Kelly Haseman also voted All-Tournament
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]