Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Northern Virginia Daily wrote:Schneider signs with Liberty

Sherando’s Brooke Schneider, right, tries to block a hit by Handley’s Dierdre Carter on Tuesday in Winchester. On Wednesday, Schneider signed her letter of intent to play at Liberty University. Dennis Grundman/Daily

By Tommy Keeler Jr. - tkeeler@nvdaily.com

STEPHENS CITY -- For Brooke Schneider there was always one college that stood out. One college that the Sherando senior wanted to attend and play volleyball for.

On Wednesday, Schneider's dream came true as she signed her letter of intent to play volleyball next year at Liberty University.

"I've loved the school since I was little," Schneider said Wednesday after Sherando's practice. "It's just awesome. I love the school, I just love everything about it."

Schneider's sister, Brittany, is currently a student there, and Schneider said she has been to the school quite a bit to visit and to watch volleyball matches.
Click Here for Full Story
By shelbydog25
Registration Days
Wow, thanks for posting about Brooke Slyfox. You must have dug deep on the web to find that article/shot.. ha A Very talented group of new recruits for 2012 will hopefully keep an already very talented team, and tradition, alive for the next several years.... Brooke's mom/dad :)
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Welcome to the board! We love having parents on here. A couple years ago we had nearly every parent for the volleyball team on here. You all bring a great perspective. We're glad to have Brooke a part of the LU family!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
You guys are more than welcome to keep coming around, especially once Brooke is on the mountain next summer. As Sly said, we had some very active posters among the volleyball parents and itd be good to have that again.
By shelbydog25
Registration Days
you got it... I'm a vball (somewhat) internet junkie. Played baseball in college, still learning this vball game. I do Like to read volleytalk.com too. Drives Brooke crazy.. ;)
Thanks for the warm welcome. Thursday's tournament would be fun to see all the conference teams in action in one location. She is very excited to be apart of the LU sports family.. already have one daughter on campus as a "regular" student. Big week with Football on Saturday up north as well. Go Flames, another regular season title would be great! Mike

The other player across from her in the photo, is from a cross town District rival... class of 2013 who will play travel with Brooke this winter. She is very talented with a heavy arm... JMU is looking to land her... maybe we can persuade her otherwise.... :lol:
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Its also good to see Coach Pinder land another big swinger. having those 6-0+ girls on the outside certainly helps as volleyball is becoming a taller game
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Welcome Brooke, and it's always good to have family members posting on the boards.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]