Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
Huge match tomorrow (Friday) night in Rock Hill as the Flames and Eagles match up. Both teams are 6-1 and nobody else is within 2 games of these two squads. And due to the new schedule format, this is the only meeting between the two teams this year, so this will go a long way in determining the regular season champ (and it happens to be in Rock Hill, which is huge for WU, as the Eagles are 5-0 at home so far this year).

WU has been a slight surprise (at least to me) under new coach Julie Torbett (the former UNCA coach)...I figured they would be solid, but with only one senior, I was a little unsure about how good they could be, but that one senior (Becca Toor) has been huge (4 Big South POW honors) and setter Stephanie Palmer has had a great season as well. I know LU always has a good team, and I'm curious to see how these two teams match up. Won't surprise me at all if these two are the last two standing in the BucDome during the conference tournament as well.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty takes outright first place witha 5-set win (25-12, 17-25, 25-14, 22-25, 15-12) over Winthrop down in Rock Hill. Lille Happel with 14 kills, Loren Thomas and Melissa Racz with 12 kills each and Jade Craycraft with 42 assists for the victors.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Obviously this was a significant win on the road. Congrats to Coach Pinder & the squad for taking care of business.
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
Well done lady flames.

42 assists for jade. good numbers.
anybody remember that magical night back in 2001 when rachel harnack put up 40 kills @coastal?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Doesnt that record still stand matshark?
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]