Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Kiwon
Jessica Hain resigns as HC for Women's Soccer

83-62-18 in eight seasons, 46-25-8 in Big South play.
Big South regular season titles in 2009, 2014 and 2015 and conference champs in 2013 and 2015.

Is there any backstory to this resignation? Is she moving to another school? Quitting coaching entirely?
By WestPAGator
Doesn't seem like that great of a loss to me. The article posted on the LU Soccer Homepage gives her credit for things that she didn't have any hand in doing. Some of those players are just amazingly talented on their own and she made their lives a living hell!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
This is an interesting hiring situation for our AD. I'll be curious to see which path he takes in naming the new coach: splash name or rising talent. He has leaned toward the former the past few years but this is a different scenario.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
good find

hope he brings success
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I do as well...I also hope that patience is exercised by the fans and administration for the new coach. That isn't to say that I will be ok with a sub-.500 record this fall coming off a Big South Championship but Im not going to be calling for pitchforks either and Id anticipate Flames Nation to be the same way
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
A Notre Dame alum who was the MAC Coach of the Year in 2015? :clapping
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]