Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Surprised that no one put this out there. We are losing to William and Mary 3-1 in the second half. I am not sure if this is the start to the season as we were expecting. I do know that W + M is a quality soccer team.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
men lose: 2-4
http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm ... &TeamID=11
Late Rally Comes Up Short for Flames against Tribe
September 1, 2015

Despite scoring two late goals to move within one goal on the scoreboard, the Liberty Flames could not overcome a Tribe of William & Mary's advantage. The host Tribe rode a 3-0 lead to a 4-2 victory over the Flames, Tuesday night at Martin Family Stadium.

Tim Harbison and Nico Bellarde each netted goals for visiting Liberty. Harbison scored his first goal of the season during the 75th minute on a penalty kick. Bellarde, a freshman midfielder, tallied the first goal of his collegiate career during the 82nd minute to cut the Flames' deficit to 3-2 at the time.

Liberty goalkeeper Jeremy Lee played all 90 minutes without a save, while William & Mary's Mac Phillips made one save in the contest.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I'm thinking goal keeping is gonna be an issue with this team going forward.

please please please prove me wrong
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
High school and college are different games, and we had Sutarik for what...two years playing just about every minute for us? it may well be an issue, but its not doom and gloom time after 2 matches, much like the scoring issues for the ladies
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]