Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
In case you were wondering, Pflugerville (pronounced FLEW-gur-vill) is a suburb of Austin. Pflugerville HS is the setting for the Dillon Panthers on Friday Night Lights.
Pflugerville (TX) Pflag wrote:Posted: 12:00 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014
Belt signs with Liberty University

By Jackson Wolek
Pflugerville Pflag contributing writer

At a much younger age, Hendrickson High School senior Nikki Belt, who plays for Lonestar D1 Premier Red team, probably never would have imagined signing with Liberty University to play goalkeeper.

In fact, she wouldn’t have wanted to play anywhere as goalkeeper. It once was a terrifying experience.

“When I first started soccer, I was a field player and the team I played for switched out goalkeepers every other week,” Belt said. “I went in and basically almost broke my finger and when I had to go back in I would cry.”
And she is another prospect for CJ's program ...
Not only is Belt a solid goalkeeper but a great student as well. She carries a 3.6 GPA and had the option of going to Yale University for her studies if she had wanted to do so. It was Liberty University that appealed to her the most.
“I visited a lot of big schools like Yale and Baylor but it didn’t feel like that at home atmosphere to me,” Nikki said.
Click Here for Full Story
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]