Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty gets a 1-0 win over Presbyterian thanks to a goal by Crystal Elmers late in the first half. The ladies take on High Point down in Conway in the semifinals after they knocked off Longwood today (the Lancers were the #3 seed coming into the tournament)
By bozlady
Registration Days Posts
Hubby and I have been in Conway since yesterday to watch the Lady Flames. It probably got down to the high 30's at Friday night's game. Would have been nice if they had a concession stand with some hot chocolate. Looking forward to watching the Lady Flames play in the sun tomorrow. Go Flames! :D
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for the reminder, SumItUp. I turned on just in time to see LU go up 3-nil. The rout is on!

This is turning into quite a great weekend for Flames athletics.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Wow good stuff! Didn't know it was Espn 3 or I would've watched.
Aside from the score they were the better team today - won most of the 50-50 balls and played stout defense.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Suh-weet.

yeah while we were watching FB stagger, most of the rest of the fall sports teams have been winning like mad.

a shame they get all lost in the shuffle.

somewhere JB has gotta be proud of himself- and should be
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:Suh-weet.

yeah while we were watching FB stagger, most of the rest of the fall sports teams have been winning like mad.

a shame they get all lost in the shuffle.

somewhere JB has gotta be proud of himself- and should be
3 conference titles in 4 championships offered (with one second place). Man depending on football and volleyball we could have a HUGE points haul when the first Sasser Cup standings come out
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
From the class of 09 wrote:Adam Godwin isn't going to get enough praise for his work with these girls so let me be one to give him a shout of well done! Hopefully we can keep him around.
He deserves a ton of credit. Dude can frickin coach.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Agreed...and the man can recruit too.

Today was probably the most dominating performance I have seen on a championship stage by a non-big 3 sport in my years of following Liberty athletics.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]