Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The men have won their first two games to start the season while the ladies bounced back from that season-opening overtime loss to take the next three straight.
By Svandive
Lost to a 0-3 Wofford team 4-1. A very unexpected loss. Their was a team red card on LU early in the second period so that means you play one short. I wonder what happened there.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
thesportscritic wrote:according to the box score the red card was assessed to the Liberty Athletic Trainer.
ok that may be a first.

weird
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:The only thing weirder would be if the red card was on an "athletic supporter" :D
We've stopped games to eject all parents from a U15 game. The ATC takes the cake.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
I'm actually not surprised. I've heard of athletic admins being ejected from games in baseball, soccer and football. There's gotta be a rule about having an ATC on the field though. I wonder if they had to call another one to be on the sideline in case of injury.
By EL_YU
Registration Days Posts
We controlled posession and looked to be a far superior team, they took advantage of every opportunity and capitalized while we could not. We'll bounce back
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]