Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The Trinidad Guardian wrote:Bentick’s faith pays off as he heads to MLS

Thursday, January 24, 2013
Shaun Fuentes

Former national youth team defender Uriah Bentick became the third T&T player to join American MLS (Major League Soccer) club Philadelphia Union when he was 17th pick during the first round of supplemental draft on Tuesday.

He was among five players selected by the Union in the draft held via conference call between all 19 MLS coaches. He became the eighth Liberty player to join the MLS in nine years.

Bentick, a 23-year-old standout with Liberty University for which he played 62 matches and won several accolades, will join another ex-T&T under-20 defender, Damani Richards, who signed a one-year contract with the Union last week. Senior national midfielder Keon Daniel has already completed two seasons with the Union.

Bentick said he was humbled by the news that Union selected him.

“To be honest, I feel very humbled, happy and blessed because I have been praying for this since the age of 16,” said Bentick, who played for T&T at the under-17 and U-20 level.

“I believe that is was all Jesus Christ’s faithfulness and grace. My family, coaches, friends and teammates all had a significant contribution to this as well.”
Click Here for Full Story
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]