Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
After knocking off Virginia earlier in the year it appeared that we were on our way to a great year but we just played to a scoreless tie vs a 1-11 VMI team aside from our 3 game losing streak. What is going on with this team? We seemed to have lost our focus.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
watched the men beat Presby 1-0 and have to admit they don't finish well. we controlled the tempo pretty well but the passing seemed just off the mark. Lots of balls given up or misplayed.

I had the same thought tho... "this is the same team that beat UVa?"

don't know what the heck is wrong but if they don't figure it out forget about the NCAAs
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Hard to say...I know that Darren was out for a good period in the middle of the season and that led to Phillip stepping in as our primary scorer. Soccer is one of those funny sports where one night you could win 6-0 and the next either 1-0 or a scoreless draw. Looks to me like we just werent on target...and I figured that as soon as I saw your name that you had something negative to say (as Ive found that you tend to not start threads unless you have some criticism to offer)
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:...and I figured that as soon as I saw your name that you had something negative to say (as Ive found that you tend to not start threads unless you have some criticism to offer)
Really necessary BJ? I think he is being very fair with his observation, not unduly negative.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
stevev is an old school diehard FlameFan. As such he generally posts when he sees something that isn't being discussed but warrants some attention. the sudden slide by the team has been worth our attention particularly in light of such a strong start to the season. Hopefully it is just a slump we are passing through before we head down the stretch.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]