Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sidepost
Registration Days
Rumor has it that the men have an intrasquad scrimmage on Friday and then an exhibition against App State on Monday. I'm not finding any info on the LU website. Does anybody know more, or are these closed to the public?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I dont know how college does things but I know that at the HS level (I came upon this last week), the VHSL mandates zero media coverage (a.nd closes to the public) all scrimmages
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Sidepost wrote:Rumor has it that the men have an intrasquad scrimmage on Friday and then an exhibition against App State on Monday. I'm not finding any info on the LU website. Does anybody know more, or are these closed to the public?
IIRC hoops scrimmages vs other schools are closed to the public and press, but I don't know that an exhibition would fall under the same rules. Then again, I could be smoking crack. LANG would know.
By Sidepost
Registration Days
Apparently the scrimmage is today (Friday) at 700pm and there are a few planning to attend. The App State website says the Exhibition is Monday @300pm at LU, so that might suggest that it's open to the public. Odd that the visitor has it listed, but the host does not. Any postgame reports/comments would be appreciated!
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
JB reporting Flames win the scrimmage & look good doing it

http://twitter.com/#!/luadjeff
LUADJeff wrote:Flames beat App State 3-1 today in men's soccer. Team looked really good.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]