Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

We will win.
Itll be interesting to see how we do because Amoo was the major scorer on the roster (12 goals and 27 points last year) and I think he will be back along with almost the entire roster (the only seniors on the roster were Panashe Nhekairo and Thad Taylor). We do also lose Paul Gilbert (who I think graduated this year) so chances are we will have an underclassmen in the frame for us, (either Scott McKinney, Sam Chappell or Josh Pacella) so I think we will win as well (like my apparently soccer weary friend jbock after what happened with the US Men) thanks to having a lot of experience and plenty of returning firepower. ACC is a pretty good soccer conference so I think that Wake will win but I wouldnt be shocked if we pulled off a win.
As long as our Ghanans stay healthy we'll continue to have plenty of scoring punch. A big shout to my former classmate Edward 'Sly' tetteh for keeping that pipeline alive. And with Uriah in the back, we have plenty of high calibre internationals. I am really anxious to see if JUCO Midfielder Rafael Amaya Jr. can help us right away.
In checking the Big South site for upcoming soccer webcasts, I noticed that High Point has 7 (men & women combined), Winthrop has 3 and Asheville has 4 in the months of August to mid September. Liberty's only appearance is in a High Point webcast. Is there more to come or does LU not webcast their home games?
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]