Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By drumnColby757
Registration Days Posts
So does anyone know what the new scoreboard is going to look like in the soccer field, I saw them working on it last night and it is huge!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I haven't seen renderings so I am anxious to see it as well. It looked great as they were working on it yesterday when we drove by.

And welcome to the board!
By drumnColby757
Registration Days Posts
I saw some of the work yesterday after the CSU game and it is even bigger now.... looks about the size of the football one only the video screen will be more square.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
The scoeboard is awesome. Saw the men play very competitive soccer with highly ranked North Carolina tonight. Over 1800 in attendance. The game was even on the field but that awesome scoreboard showed that UNC won 2-0. :cry:
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
It is very nice, but not even close to being the size of the football board. The soccer screen + advertisements isn't even has big as the screen on the football board. I'm not bashing the soccer board, I think it's great, but it's not THAT big. It doesn't need to be. Only complaint I have about it is that it says "Home of the Flames" on top of it, like the football one says "Liberty University". I think there needed to be consistency with the boards. Underneath the screen it says "Liberty University", so I think they should have switched that up. But yes, the board is very nice.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]