Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
LibertyFlames.com wrote:Lady Buccaneers Edge Liberty with Late Goal

October 2, 2010| Charleston, S.C.| Box Score

The clash of preseason conference favorites lived up to the billing Saturday afternoon, as Liberty kicked off the Big South season at Charleston Southern. Unfortunately for the Lady Flames, the result did not go their way. Despite a two-goal Liberty lead in the first period, the Lady Buccaneers, led by Marky Boyce, responded with three unanswered goals to take the contest at Buccaneer Field, 3-2.

With the defeat, Liberty falls to 3-6-2 (0-1-0 Big South), while Charleston Southern improves to 7-4 (1-0-0 Big South) on the season.
Click Here for Full Story
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I am surprised no one else is posting on here about Ladies soccer. Last year there was some interest even though most of the comments were negative but this year nothing.

I will have to say that I am disappointed with our lack of improvement from last year even though we had virtually everyone coming back and we may be taking a step back from last year in terms of competitiveness. Even though some of our losses have been close we seem to be getting dominated in shots or shots on goal (JMU and Longwood for example). Now we are losing in the BSC with today's loss at Coastal and Chuck South on Saturday. Is it the coach or are the players just not fitting in to her style of play? I am just curious as to why we are not playing to the level that we used to play.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]