This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
SWEET! How about a backwards K to end the game. One of the top seeds goes bye bye tomorrow.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I was listening in the 9th and it sounded like the Pierce-Edwards comedy hour on one of those foul balls
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Now we wait to see who wins the Coastal Carolina/High Point game this evening. Based on today's results, there's no way I am going to try and handicap that one.
By Guest
Didn't expect this win. I guess Winthrop has nothing to lose since they are a lock for the regionals anyway with the season that they had. LU has everything to lose.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Actually, Winthrop has plenty at stake. If they lose tomorrow they can certainly kiss their regional bid goodbye. They obviously are trying to get as good a seed as possible in the NCAA Tourney.
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
I still think Winthrop is in regardless of what happens in this tournament. The body of work in the regular season will hold up.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
There's no question about that, Chris. But they put in a bid to host a sub-regional and a 2-and-Barbecue would severely damage those chances.
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
Sorry, I got confused at what you were saying ... regional bid, as in hosting. Gotcha Sly.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
Nice win for LU. Hopefully the momentum will carry over in the tournament.
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
I think WU's hosting hopes died this past weekend in Lexington, VA...but today didn't help matters either...
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
Great win today! Any idea who will be on the mound tomorrow?
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
I believe Ryan Page will be getting the ball tomorrow first is at 7:00 of course on 90.9FM Currently HP is up 1-0 in the bottom of the 10th against Coastal
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
Perhaps the starts are aligned and the force is with us.
By Chris Lang
Registration Days Posts
When I talked to Royer Monday, he said the key was getting innings out of the starters. Umberger goes 7 1/3 today and Tim John was the only reliever to throw.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
great win by our guys. what a big game with high point with a chance for sweet revenge!
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
I went back and listened to the postgame and Ryan Page is getting the start tonight
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]