This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
After suffering a tough loss at the Diamond, the boys are back home to face another in state foe:

ODU Baseball site

Overall Record: 5-3
Road Record: 1-1

Head Coach Jerry Meyers

The Monarchs roll into town after getting in a shootout with East Carolina and winning 20-13 in 10 innings. ODU has scored 10 or more in three of their last four games.
Last edited by BJWilliams on March 5th, 2008, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
i'll be there. anyone else?
By sweetnahmah1
Registration Days Posts
Nay. I have to go to my bowling class. It realy sucks. :wink: :lol:
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
haha, are you in crst? i skipped so i can go to the gym before the game.
By sweetnahmah1
Registration Days Posts
sucks dude. watching a movie about planets and junk. lunar eclipses. sickle cells become sickle.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
ouch...tough loss. let's hope the guys rebound for the army series this weekend!
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
I was there. Saw a couple FF guys there.

Flames hit the ball well, made a couple mental mistakes. One on particular, RF should have stepped into foul territory before catching the ball so the runner on third couldn't tag and score. Tough loss, but I'm sure they will rebound just fine. Team looks very good this year.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
matshark wrote:I was there. Saw a couple FF guys there.

Flames hit the ball well, made a couple mental mistakes. One on particular, RF should have stepped into foul territory before catching the ball so the runner on third couldn't tag and score. Tough loss, but I'm sure they will rebound just fine. Team looks very good this year.
OK, matshark...what does the RF stepping into foul territory before catching the ball have to do with keeping a runner from tagging? Any runner can tag and advance on any catch...fair or foul.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Fumblerooskies wrote:OK, matshark...what does the RF stepping into foul territory before catching the ball have to do with keeping a runner from tagging? Any runner can tag and advance on any catch...fair or foul.
+1
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-h[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]