This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I got to work with Scott on a couple softball games. I think he could do pretty well in broadcasting in p-b-p or color.
By Friend of the Family
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:I got to work with Scott on a couple softball games. I think he could do pretty well in broadcasting in p-b-p or color.
This seems from out in left field... no offense BJ, but what are you talking about here?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Friend of the Family wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:I got to work with Scott on a couple softball games. I think he could do pretty well in broadcasting in p-b-p or color.
This seems from out in left field... no offense BJ, but what are you talking about here?

I was talkin about one of the guys that broadcast the baseball game on the radio yesterday. It was a bit out in left field for this particular game discussion I will admit, but I wanted to at least offer some perspective on him since I got to do a couple games with him last year
By Friend of the Family
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:
Friend of the Family wrote:

I was talkin about one of the guys that broadcast the baseball game on the radio yesterday. It was a bit out in left field for this particular game discussion I will admit, but I wanted to at least offer some perspective on him since I got to do a couple games with him last year
Oh ok... I just didn't know who Scott was by the thread... I see that someone mentioned listening to the game but the last comment before your post was about Stokes... so I was thinking "is his name Scott?" "is he a broadcaster too?"
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
lol...anyway, back to the game. I was reading the wrap on the BIg South website about this game and Doug Bream hit .636 this weekend and leads the team with a .571 average through 7 games.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
storm and the boys continue to roll!!!! congrats on a great weekend!!
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]