This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
What time?
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Win all 3 games in Fla. The last game we win 3-1. Things got a little scary in the bottom of the ninth, but we get out of a bases loaded, 2 out jam. Great road trip guys.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
Great! What a start to the season!
By Gymtalk
Registration Days Posts
Three up, three down!

Nice job of keeping it together in the 9th against Iowa!

It was exta nice to see the win over Notre Dame. The LU volleyball team plays the Fighting Irish next season at South Bend, Indiana (mark your calendars - Sept. 19th). It should be a great match-up.

Go Liberty!!!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
THe game started at 10 o clock this morning so I gotta say this is a nice piece of news to come back from church to.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
great start to the Toman Era!

fan-freakin'-tastic!

well done guys!
By leftcoastfan
Registration Days
Congratulations to the Flames on a great start. Wins against Notre Dame (a top 4 recruiting class and pinning a loss on a All-America pitcher ) a Big 10 School in Iowa, and a 2007 NCAA tournament team in Albany ...WOW!
Interesting to look at the scores in some of the other games played in the Invitational... did everyone see some of the other scores? Giving up lots of runs in the weekend was very common place, EXCEPT by Liberty pitching! I certainly hope this is an indication of what the season is going to be like. The offense hasn't quite kicked in but it shouldn't be long. My biggest question is are we where we need to be on defense?
It is early but we couldn't have asked for a better start.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
im ready for some tailgating!!! great job storm and the guys!!!
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
When are we tailgating? have you guys taken a look at the times for the games? we have 7 or 8 7 o'clock games this year :) I love night baseball.
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
I am planning on tailgating this Saturday's game (Rider).

I have a couple guys on my hall who usually tailgate who are gonna hang out... I will let you guys know more once I know more.
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
How much are tickets for Baseball and can you get them there? I can't find it on the Web yet.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
they've always been free of charge...unless something has changed this year...
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:they've always been free of charge...unless something has changed this year...
Cool! I haven't been since I was a studunt so I didn't know! They are always during work hours!
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Looks like we beat some pretty respectable competion over the weekend. A good indicator that this year is goint to be something special with a great coaching staff and the experiance level that this year's team has. Congratulations guys!
By fmrflame
Registration Days Posts
The only time we would ever charge is for the BIG SOUTH CONFERENCE, but since we wont be having it on campus this year, you wont be paying to attend a LU baseball game anytime soon. ENJOY!
By DeathCab4LU
Registration Days Posts
Fumblerooskies wrote:This is an even better win...as Iowa defeated Vandy this weekend
Yea this was a great win for us
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-h[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]