This forum is pure hardball. Bring the heat in this discussion of Flames baseball.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By omaha10
Registration Days Posts
who were those two little kids on the field yesterday? Did anyone see them? They were pounding it! Maybe Storm should put them in the line-up
By larrymack
Registration Days Posts
i'm 5 hours away but........i would bet that they were my grandsons / storm and ashley's sons. they have been around college teams all of their life... the boys at carolina treated them like they were players, too. and the boys naturally thought they were. charliemac has been hitting them in the stands [ tennis balls] since he was 3+ on the ncaa website and espn when in omaha. he almost stopped the opening ceremonies when team members threw the ball high in the air and he was catching it. he is small and moves around like a little rat on acid..but i coached and had 4 kids that were athletes..but have never seen one like him.... except tucker, the other son... and he's just turned 4 and i think he may out hit charlie mac. it may not have been them , and if it wasn't , whoever it was gave me a real good chance to brag. check them out when practicing with the team........i may not be bragging too much. we will see all of you soon in florida...can't wait! larry mac
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I don't know which one it was, but Coach was throwing a tennis ball around with one of them at the G-W football game and the kid could sling it. He was a lefty and throwing hard for his age. I say teach him a change-up and give him a scholarship.
By omaha10
Registration Days Posts
Larrymac- i would brag too if they were my grandsons. unbelievable. i had heard that one of them was on ESPN, but did not know exactly why. The bat is bigger than the younger one Tucker, but he sure manhandles it well! Hope they like Lynchburg. do not want to lose those two to a SEC school in a few years!
By omaha10
Registration Days Posts
Larrymac- what is coach's favorite color bowtie? Being his father-in-law, thought you would know this. Want to try and find a few for us to wear at home games. Red might be the best as that was Dr. Falwells
By larrymack
Registration Days Posts
i've got the red for the notre dame game in florida. i think it probably is what he likes best. after reading dr. falwell's autobiography i would love to honor him if that would do it.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
So this is NOT a thread about Medic? :medic :dontgetit
By Knucklehead
Registration Days Posts
Maybe they can be the pre-gmae "show". Sounds awesome.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]